My theory on chocolate and women, will soon be published in America’s Scientific Physiology Journal. After conducting extensive research on this subject I have come to an astounding conclusion. I will now announce on this blog for the first time a new equation for proving women’s affection for chocolate…………..
Chocolate + Women = Happy Camper
Women – Chocolate= Admission to Mental Institution
Profound isn’t it…..
Yes ladies it’s true, you dig YOUR chocolate! You are fanatical, passionate, and demanding when it comes to chocolate.
There have been times in my life I have wondered, am I the only one who acts a certain way, or thinks a certain way. This week I have quickly come to realize I am not the only woman out there who loves the “C” word! I have almost 300 comments that demonstate evidence proclaiming a womans need for Chocolate. 🙂
Which has lead to me wonder if others also…………..
- let the socks stay in the dryer for several cycles hoping the matching sock will just magically appear
- write something on their “to do” list that has already been done, just for the pleasure of crossing it off!
- snack and pick at the dinner as you are cooking it so much that by the time dinner is ready your not that hungry.
- fall asleep in your child’s bed, sometimes before they do, when you are putting them to sleep.
- call someone and then forget who you called
- love getting a hair cut, it’s feels like a mini massage, costs less, and can be so relaxing.
- keep your own “personal” stash of chocolate hidden from the rest of the family.
So are there others out there who are like minded, or am I unique in my “quirks”? 🙂
BTW, since we are talking about chocolate, click here to read more about why I named my blog Jesus and Dark Chocolate, it was one of my first posts.
Your friend in chocolate addictions