Oh my has it been a hectic start to the school year. I like to plan everything out, be organized and just let all my plans run smoothly! 🙂 Well none of that happened this year, there were so many unexpected things that kept coming up, and I was the one everyone went to for answers to the problems and situations. I am teaching a new program so with anything new there are usually growing pains. It’s just that there are lots of them.
So to ease my frustration I decided to list the good things about working full time
- I am more organized with things at home since I need to be
- I came home from school on Tues. and my house was sparkling clean thanks to the visit from the wonderful cleaning lady.
- We could afford to buy a new van, I feel like I am driving a luxury car
- It has been neat to see The Inventor step up and help out with out being asked, she has really been the glue that has held our family together the last couple days. For being only 10 she has amazing insight into how to help.
- My dear, sweet hubby surprised me with a massage last Sat., he called me while I was working in my classroom on Sat., and said, “do you want to come home and eat before your massage or just wait until afterwards. It’s at 2:00.”
- I am back to a routine/schedule
I am thankful! 🙂
Oh and good night everyone…..it’s 9:00 and I am off to bed. 🙂